Here’s your roundup of my favorite links from food blogs and news for the week ending August 5, 2007:
- Biggie at Lunch in a Box explains her technique for freezing individual serving cups of pasta
- Food & Wine gives us a refreshing taste of summer with Tarragon Lemonade
- Justin Glow interviews Anthony Bourdain at Gadling.com
- Alton Brown’s back with a new season of Feasting on Asphalt – new, improved, and accident-free?
- Leite’s Culinaria brings some Jamie Oliver to the table with fried ricotta and some pear sorbet
- Green beans are a hot topic at Slashfood this week. A group of elementary school kids banded together in protest against canned green beans, while these beans may be tainted with botulism.
- Tetris ice cubes, for the geek in all of us
- Martha Stewart breaks out the cookie cutters for some adorable summertime gingerbread
- The OC Register tortures their readers with the history of airline food
That’s all for this week. If you find yummy news or other foodie info online, let me know, and I’ll include it in next week’s roundup.